Friday 26 June 2015

Slovenia - Trsk Gora and the final day


 Welcome to the area known as Trsk Gora where my Aunt Anna and her husband, Joe own a small vineyard overlooking this Slovenian mountain range which divides Slovenia and Croatia.  It is near the town called Novo Mesto where they live.  There is also a small cottage on the property for weekend living.  I only got a few photos of the family as the light late in the afternoon worked against me.  I didn't get too many photos as Dusan and I had a great talk getting know each other and time flew by.

What a view.

The vineyard with a view

Left to right - Frank, Martina, Natasha (Dusan's wife),
Joe, Anna, and Dad


Vines on the patio at the vineyard


My cousin, Dusan on the patio overlooking the vineyard
 Tuesday we went to visit my Aunt Mary and her family again and yes, we had a fabulous lunch.  I didn't get too many photos here either...too much talking.


Pork with swiss cheese and procuitto in the centre


Greek salad

Roasted potatoes

Homemade bread

Pork ribs with stuffing

A light cake for dessert
Then it was onto the airport in Zagreb to return for work on Wednesday again.  Dad stayed behind until June 19th. 

No comments:

Post a Comment