Friday 26 June 2015

The count down begins...5 sleeps to go...

I am down to the last 5 days.  Tomorrow, I take Dad to the airport to go home.  He is happy and tired.  I have taken him around the Netherlands, Slovenia, and then the Rhine in Germany.  Last few days, he just hung out here in the apartment and he was fine with that!

I am still getting through all the photos so I better get posting the rest before Wednesday.

Lastly, I am returning here again August 10th.  Why?  They have not found the person to succeed me so the assignment is extended until early to mid October.  I will be back and forth a few times, but as much as I have enjoyed being in Europe, there is something nice about coming home.  All this travel is wearing me out :-)  I have to figure out now what else should I do when I return?  I hear Barcelona and Prague are great places to visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment