Saturday 18 April 2015

Back to Lisse

This past week, a work colleague (Claire) visited Venlo and she really wanted to go visit the flowers in Lisse.  I was in Lisse a few weeks ago but I was just a little early as you may recall and nothing was in bloom.  So we decided to go to Lisse and what a site!  First we had lunch in the village and everyone was out soaking up the sun.  Then flowers galore...

Hemels is the café where we had lunch.





Tulips...



Daffodils





It was very windy but I managed a selffie!


When we walked near the fields, the air
was scented with hyacinths...



When I returned home, I looked out my balcony window and saw sheep right near the river Maas.  What a lovely day!  The weather is great here.  I don't need a winter jacket anymore.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment